How to connect to my Arduino Board


hello , hope clear , sorry advance bad english .
so , first tellyou little story : 4 guys have make project , make robot can controlled smartphone ( android ) . robot connected via wifi , have able control anywhere ( of course need internet ) .
my problem : don't know begin , found part of code allow me connect arduino board box don't know how receive information android .
if me little bit , cool .
thanks lot .
freddykong.

a simple web controlled bot project.

http://www.lynxmotion.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6343


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Programming Questions > How to connect to my Arduino Board


arduino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDIOC_S_FMT error 16, Device or resource busy - Raspberry Pi Forums

using a laptop skeleton to build a pi laptop - Raspberry Pi Forums

Forum for Joomla? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support