Someone comment my site, helps me. Got problems. - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support


hi,

i had set web site long time ago. in few weeks, getting know problem in site. that's hard explain, can go site first http://www.love2mysteries.com/ in left hand side comment' that's contact form. seems can not click text box, can not type inside. can try type , send something. because i'm not sure computer problems, or os problems.

in addition, google ads @ right hand side, can not show hand logo when hover on it. seems can not click, why?

someone helps me, replies appreciated.

smith

can u mail me template file, seems css got problem #left_inner width 1239px (with 1280x1024 resolution). think it's template problem not joomla. or maybe can point me download template. mail me syahzul(at)gmail(dot)com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDIOC_S_FMT error 16, Device or resource busy - Raspberry Pi Forums

using a laptop skeleton to build a pi laptop - Raspberry Pi Forums

Forum for Joomla? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support