Difference between what I have, and the uno (or other Atmega 328 board?)


so, purchased atmega 328 online. still waiting in mail,. , wondering difference between 1 in photo (the 1 ordered) , arduino boards such uno, can use atmega 328 board.  have same capabilities? limits compared uno/other boards??


so, purchased atmega 328 online. still waiting in mail,. , wondering difference between 1 in photo (the 1 ordered) , arduino boards such uno, can use atmega 328 board.  have same capabilities? limits compared uno/other boards??


it has a7 , a8 (see photo).
it doesn't have 3.3v output pin.


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Microcontrollers > Difference between what I have, and the uno (or other Atmega 328 board?)


arduino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I add a forum to my site? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

VIDIOC_S_FMT error 16, Device or resource busy - Raspberry Pi Forums

List Control